Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

what i enjoy about the four seasons of the year

I enjoy winter because i can stay inside and play video games
All day and it doesn't get as hot as summer. I like summer because it isn't as cold as winter and I can walk to places without having to wear so much clothes (jersey and jacket).
I enjoy spring because it's getting warmer and I don't have to set up my fire or set up the heater. I enjoy autumn because it's starting to get colder again and you're not getting sunburn when you're taking a walk.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there.
    Thanks dfor sharing your thoughts on the seasons. To be honest my fovourite month is winter because the weather is best and I dont have to worry about being to hot. There could be a bit more detail but that is your choise.
    -Salamander (Jeneva)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.