Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Something 2 (comming soon)

this is not released yet so you wont have access to the doc i will update this and give access to all the people that want to read the second one and i might make it smaller and make a third one just to make it easier to read
here is the link click here (if links isn't working lease tell me)
i will make it public at 26th of September (if not then the 27th or 28th)
in the meantime i will be uploading a preview soon maybe august sometime.
thank you for reading important: i dont know if it is just me because im the creator but if link doesn't work try legacy version of blogger

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.